Sunday 14 March 2010

Bryan Adams


Bryan Guy Adams was born on November 5 1959 in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. He is a Canadian rock singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and photographer. Bryan has won many awards and nominations. He is the best Canadian male artist ever, he has sold over 75 million albums and 30 million singles in the world. He plays the vocals, guitar, bass guitar, piano, keyboards and harmonica. Did you know that he is a vegan? Well I didn't. He stands out for animal rights and he even has a charity fund. Bryan believes that an education is the best gift that a child could get. I don't really think so :D. One thing that puts up questions is that nobody has written on the internet that is he married or has he children. For god sakes he is 50 years old. I found out that he seems to be dating :D , well you're 50 years old and still dating? :D. I don't know how reliable the source is but it tells me that he has dated Princess Diana, I'm sorry but, what the hell? Is it even legal :D Despite that I love his music and he seems to be a good and descent guy. I wish that he could come again to Estonia and perform :). And I also hope that you forgive me that this post came a bit long, because it was my last blog entry. Bye! :)
Some of the albums:
* Bryan Adams (1980)
* You Want It You Got It (1981)
* Cuts Like a Knife (1983)
* Reckless (1984)
* Into the Fire (1987)
* Waking Up the Neighbours (1991)
* 18 til I Die (1996)
* On a Day Like Today (1998)
* Room Service (2004)
* 11 (2008)






One of the ex-girlfriends Elle McPherson




Sources:link , link and link
I found the pictures here , here , here and here
Videos:link and link

1 comment:

  1. Well done! I really enjoyed reading your blog. I like this Nickelback too, only I didn't know the band was called Nickelback :)

    ReplyDelete